Peach State says: For Me!…Versatile Blogger Award!!!
So there I was…doing a blog check before Praise Team practice. The band was busy getting plugged in and setting their levels. The 3 singers…well we were just hanging out playing with our phones and checking in with families. It was after 8:00 pm my time, after midnight blog time, and I just wanted to see the final tally of the day. There was a notification! “I love notifications!” I pressed the little number and out popped the announcement.
“I have nominated your awesome blog for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!“
Isn’t it funny how we are automatically drawn to capital letters…I have to admit I re-read this pop-out several times. The goosies crawled up and down my arms and I began to dance around calling several of my friends.
I would like to thank…Expert of None (Expert of None) for this honor!
I am thrilled to accept this lovely recognition! Please make sure to visit this wonderful blog where Expert of None offers advice, guidance, and a good laugh. We all need this!
I am new to this honor…and to blogging so please bear with me…I hope I do this right!
There are Rules:
Thank the person and/or blog for the nomination!…Check!
Share 7 Facts about yourself….
Nominate 15 Blogs/Bloggers that I follow…”Hmm, might have a problem because I am so new to the blogging community!”
Shall we try?
7 Facts about me:
1) I love to sing! I am involved in many aspects of the Music Ministry at my church…everything from solos to working in the Music Library.
2) I had, about 17 years ago, a Recording Contract in my hot little hands waiting for my signature.
Due to the Record Label’s date requirements for travel and studio session and the conflict I had with a speaking engagement….”Well! I chose the speaking engagement!”
3) I have been married for 26 years and am the mother of four boys. Their ages ranges from 11-23.
The 11 year old was adopted four years ago.
4) I am considered a G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South)
5) I do NOT have a southern drawl or twang…BUT…I can sure put one on for you! “Bless Your Heart!…I have a dawg!…Mo’ Tea?”
6) I love Coffee! “Well anyone who reads my blog would probably figure that out quickly.”
7) I love to write! I have written a Children’s Book and am still proofing a book I started 3 years ago.
I write poetry and lyrics…my son’s Research Paper( please ignore that last statement!)
Wow! I was just getting started…there is really more about me but you can see that in my writing!
Nomination of 15 Blogs/Bloggers:
I hope I have that many!
1) 7 Days Time. I found this blog when I saw a tag for Fort Benning.
2) Sweet Pea’s Kitchen. I do love to cook and tips and hints can be found here!
3) The Year of the Mommy. She is a stay at home mom too!
4)The Laughing Housewife. A delight collection of humor and reality.
5)Spirited Mama1. Life and how to get through the daily trip.
6)Childhood Relived. Life reflected through a love for writing.
7)Rantings of an Amateur Chef. Realistic views of cooking and creative recipes.
8)Katherine’s Daughter. Writer at heart with a love for her family and job.
9)The Linen Sash. We are Peas in a Pod!
10)Musings of a Southern Mama. Too much in common between us Southern Girls!
11)everythingyoualwayswantedtosaybutwereafraid. Life when retired…”What? I was just dreaming!”
12)Just Me. A spin on Middle Aged Motherhood.
13)cooksploratrice. A humorous and adventurous spirit in and out of the kitchen.
14)Attendance Please. How to find grace everyday…even when we may not see it!
15)the newlywed wife. She was looking for advice…I gave it!
I did it…all 15! Please check out these wonderful bloggers! As for those I Nominated…thank you for inspiring me and I hope you accept your nomination.
Thank you again to “Expert of None”…I appreciate the nomination! I am off to a Grand Opening…I hope there is parking! Have a great day!